Each of these trainings can to tailored to your agency needs. They can be offered in person or via Zoom.
Wiggle, Giggle & Munch Facilitator Training
- This 8-hour facilitator training teaches you to run WGM, A physical activity and nutrition program for preschoolers and their parents
- Wiggle Giggle & Munch promotes physical literacy, healthy nutrition while having fun for children 1-4 years old and their families
Tapping into Resiliency
- exploring ways of building on resiliency skills through the lens of oral stories we share
- Empowers service providers working with children and parents with transferrable resiliency skills through storytelling
Gentle Heroes: Men as Nurturing Caregivers
- This workshop shares the value of storytelling, models different methods, and develops prompts to help male caregivers create their own stories for their children.
- Participants will cultivate expertise in storytelling to connect their experiences with gentle heroes to foster empathy and gentleness in the new generation. This enhances the well-being of children in their care and passes on knowledge, culture, language, enhance attachment through the fun and engaging elements of storytelling.
Wiggling, Giggling & Munching with stories
- Learn to use active storytelling in your programs
Outdoor Play Fundamentals
- The importance of outdoor play for early childhood development
- Four fundamentals of successful outdoor play which touches on sensory play, child-led play, play with loose parts, and risky play
- Other topics touched on include parental/caregiver roles related to outdoor play, and how to utilize space and resources easily accessible to anyone
- Participants will also be directed to links and resources for practical ideas and activities