Tapping into Resiliency Through Storytelling (TRTS) – 6-hour workshop
- exploring ways of building on resiliency skills through the lens of oral stories we share
- Empowers service providers working with children and parents with transferrable resiliency skills through storytelling
Gentle Heroes: Men as Nurturing Caregivers – 6-hour workshop
- This workshop shares the value of storytelling, models different methods, and develops prompts to help male caregivers create their own stories for their children.
- Participants will cultivate expertise in storytelling to connect their experiences with gentle heroes to foster empathy and gentleness in the new generation. This enhances the well-being of children in their care and passes on knowledge, culture, language, enhance attachment through the fun and engaging elements of storytelling.
Reaching In Reaching Out – 12-hour resiliency skills training
- RIRO is a 12-hour training that offers evidence-based, resiliency skills training to strengthen wellbeing and resilience in adults and children through role modeling and relationships.
- teaches resiliency skills to service providers working with families and is a prerequisite to the parenting program, Bounce Back and Thrive
Wiggle, Giggle & Munch – 8-hour Facilitator Training
- This 8-hour facilitator training teaches you to run WGM, A physical activity and nutrition program for preschoolers and their parents
- Wiggle Giggle & Munch promotes physical literacy, healthy nutrition while having fun for children 1-4 years old and their families
Wiggling, Giggling & Munching through storytelling – 4-hour workshop
- Learn to use active storytelling in your programs
Outdoor Play Fundamentals – this workshop can be presented as a 2-hour condensed version or up 6 hours as a modular version. It can be tailored to an agency’s unique needs.
- The importance of outdoor play for early childhood development
- Four fundamentals of successful outdoor play which touches on sensory play, child-led play, play with loose parts, and risky play
- Other topics touched on include parental/caregiver roles related to outdoor play, and how to utilize space and resources easily accessible to anyone
- Participants will also be directed to links and resources for practical ideas and activities