You are invited to come and learn how to lead this exciting parent/child program virtually.
Wiggle, Giggle & Munch offers families with young children a time to develop skills and have fun together through active play and a healthy snack.
Along with learning how to run this program virtually, we will have a special focus on outdoor winter activities during this training to allow us to get the most out of outdoor play during this pandemic.
You will receive the Wiggle, Giggle & Munch handbook and learn:
- how to lead a Wiggle, Giggle & Munch program
- why it is important for toddlers/preschoolers to be active
- how to encourage parents to play with their toddlers/preschoolers
- how to promote healthy eating for toddlers/preschoolers
- how to encourage healthy outdoor play during winter
This training is free of charge and especially for those who live in or serve members of the downtown area. Others, outside of the downtown will be considered if there is space.
This event is limited to 12 participants. Priority will be given to individuals and groups from the downtown area.Registration for this workshop is now closed.