- Explore the importance of outdoor play for early childhood development, and how to best support children in their outdoor experiences. This will include discussion topics such as child-led play, loose parts, and risky play.
- Share our own experiences with delivering outdoor programming.
- Share and explore ways to incorporate the outdoors in our programming – both in-person and virtual programs.
- Have fun!
Recommended participants include:
- Community leaders and administrators
- Family support practitioners
- Early Childhood Educators
- Child care centre administrators
- Program leaders and facilitators
Please note that this workshop is similar to the “Taking Wiggle, Giggle & Munch Outdoors” workshop presented in June 2021, so it may not be useful to those previous participants.
Maximum 12 participants